Effective Date: May 3rd, 2021
Links to Other Websites, Apps and Services
Our websites and other Services may contain links to other third-party websites, apps and services of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over such third-party services. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and services, and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and should review the privacy statement(s) applicable to the third-party sites and services in question.
Collection of Your Information
We collect or receive information about your interactions with us. Depending on how you use our Services, your information may include, without limitation:
- account or registration-related information (such as name, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, occupation and information imported from social log in permissions granted to us);
- information about the Services that you use, how often you use them, and your responses to the offerings and advertisements presented or made available by us;
- information about the searches you perform on our websites or in our other Services and how you use the results of those searches;
- transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing information, credit card number, expiration date, billing address and/or a history of purchases through our Services);
- customer service information about you as a user of our Services;
- location data;
- information about any devices, connections and methods used to access and interact with us;
- other information specifically related to your use of Services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us;
- information based on your usage of our Services (“Usage Data”), which may be collected automatically by us or the services (or third-party services within our Services), which can include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who use the Services, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (such as successful outcome and error), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the user, the various time details per visit (such as the time spent on each page within the Services) and the details about the path followed within the Services with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user’s IT environment, and data, conversion rates, marketing and conversion data and statistics, reports, analytics data, reviews and surveys. Usage Data may sometimes be essentially anonymous when collected, but could be used indirectly to identify a person;
- we collect personal information from all communications with Services end users including, without limitation, text messages, faxes, telephone calls, and regular “snail mail,” as well as from third-party outside sources including database vendors.
We may require users to register to access certain proprietary content of the websites and Services. Where applicable, you may elect to register and create a personal account and user ID and unique password to access certain features of the websites and/or Services. You are requested not to disclose your login ID and password to any other persons.
In some countries, including in the European Economic Area, some of this information may be considered “personal data” under applicable data protection laws.
Your information may be supplemented with additional information from other companies such as publicly available information, information about households and other information that we may append or match to your information.
We may also receive or collect certain technical information when you use our Services. This may include your browser or operating system, your manner of connecting to the Internet and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier; your Internet protocol (IP) address; information about referring websites or services (websites or services you used immediately prior to using our websites or other Services; exiting websites or services (immediately after using our website or other Services); and data relating to malfunctions or problems occurring when you use our Services. Additionally, we may collect information about other software on your device for the limited purpose of protecting your security or improving your online experience.
How Your Information may be used
Your information may be used for purposes that include, without limitation:
- to operate and improve the Services available through us;
- to fulfill your requests for tools, software, functionality, features and other products, and services;
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- to conduct research about your use of our products; and
- to provide customer support and technical assistance;
- for administration of your account;
- to create user profiles;
- to create de-identified analytical information.
- to personalize the content and advertisements provided to you;
- to help offer you other products, features or services that may be of interest;
We reserve the right to make full use of Usage Data. For example, we may use Usage Data to provide better service to our visitors or end users, customize the Services based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends about the use of our Services and otherwise administer and improve our Services.
In addition, we use Google Analytics to track website views and general/aggregate data on website users. To provide Website visitors more choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Opt-out Browser Add-on, available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share aggregated, non-personal information, publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our websites and/or other products or services.
The contents of your online communications with us, as well as other information about you as a user of our Services, may be accessed and disclosed under the following circumstances: in response to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), in other circumstances in which we have a good-faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user of our Services, that an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person, when necessary to protect either our rights or our property or for us to render the service you have requested.
Our Services may let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, others besides us have access to it, and it may be indexable by search engines, or copied, forwarded, saved or archived by others.
Our offerings may include features or functionalities provided by third parties (“Third Party Vendors”), or may integrate or interact with third-party products and services (including, without limitation, via APIs, plug ins, links, frames, embedding, or other interactions) (“Third Party Services”). For example, without limitation, we may use a third party for ad serving, retargeting, remarketing and/or for analytics, in which case such third party may have access to your data, subject to its policies. In the process of providing such functionalities within our services, your browser or other tools or technology may send certain information to the Third Party Provider and/or Third Party Services. The use of these third-party-provided features or functionalities is subject to their own privacy policies.
Business partners or other third parties may receive data about groups of our users, but, except as otherwise permitted herein, do not receive information that personally identifies you. We may use agents and contractors in order to help operate our Services. Their use of information is limited to these purposes, except as otherwise permitted herein.
In the event that ownership of us was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another company, your information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your information, you will be provided notice (which may be via updates to this page) about your ability to decline to permit such a transfer.
Any personal information which we may collect via the Services may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries or agents, maintain facilities. You consent to any such transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to any such location.
General Disclosure Policy. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as described below. We reserve the right to disclose Usage Data without restriction.
Affiliated Entities. We reserve the right to provide your personal information and Usage Data to any affiliated entities we may have, including our subsidiaries. Affiliated entities are entities that we control or that control us.
Service Providers. We reserve the right to provide access to your personal information and Usage Data to our trusted service providers that assist us with the operation and maintenance of our sites and services. For example, we may contract with third parties to process payments, host our servers, provide security and provide production, fulfillment, optimization, analytics and reporting services. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our service providers will be given access to your information only as is reasonably necessary to provide the services for which they are contracted.
Successors. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or all of our business or assets to another organization, such as in the course of an acquisition, merger, bankruptcy or liquidation, we may transfer your personal information and Usage Data.
Legal Process, Enforcement and Security Notice. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information and Usage Data if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request (such as for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order), (ii) to detect, prevent, and address fraud or other illegal activity and (iii) to investigate, respond to, or enforce violations of our rights or the security of our sites and services.
When We Participate in a Joint Venture with Marketing Partners. We may participate with another company or individual for purposes of jointly promoting our products, services, promotions or contests or their products, services, promotions or contests. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to them for purposes of (i) compensation, transaction processing, fulfillment and support, and (ii) for purposes of offering you other products, services, promotions and contests. These joint venture marketing partners may also contact you about other products, services, promotions or contests.
We may also use your data in other ways described herein, and as otherwise permitted or required by applicable laws.
Your Choices about Your Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our website or our other Services, consider what information to include and exclude; in addition, sometimes there may be a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- We may provide you with access to your registration information and the ability to edit this information in your account settings dashboard and profile pages. Please be aware that even after you delete or update information within our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems. Similarly, if and to the extent any information is indexable by search engines (including, without limitation, public profile information), it may not be updated by such search engines when we update it, and old versions may be archived by them or by third parties outside our control.
- Some of our Services may provide you with additional information and choices about your privacy, which you should review.
- If you have previously agreed to our using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us using the contact information below.
Our Commitment to Security
Your Choices and Rights
Subject to applicable law, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure your collected personal information is accurate and complete and we will update or correct your information as needed when notified by you. If you would like to request access to your personal information, request to verify your personal information, identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or change or delete your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to respond to these requests with 30 days or as required in accordance with applicable law.
Whenever you directly provide us with your personal information, please be sure it is accurate and complete. We cannot be responsible for any information you provide to us that is incomplete or incorrect.
We will not collect, use, or disclose your personal information in any ways or for any purposes that are materially different from those set forth herein. However, if we wish to do so in the future, we will obtain your consent first, and offer you the choice to opt-out of such proposed collection, use, or disclosure.
In addition, you have several options with respect to your personal information, as follows:
- If you have created an account, you may at any time access, edit, or delete your personal information. Please note that even if you delete information from your account, or deactivate your account, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages, or mail from us by using the “Unsubscribe” link in any promotional email or make this request via email to email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as emails about your account or updates to Services.
Your California Privacy Rights
For California residents under the age of 18 and registered users of the Website, California law (Business and Professionals Code § 22581) provides that you can request the removal of content or information you posted on the Websites. Any such request should be sent to us at either email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the posted content or other information to be removed.
Pursuant to California’s “Shine The Light law (California Civil Code § 1798.983), California residents are entitled, once a year and free of charge, to request the disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year, if any. Under the law, a business should either provide California customers certain information upon request or permit California customers to opt out of this type of sharing. You may request this information by contacting us at email@example.com and indicate in the email subject line, “California Shine The Light Request.” Please include your mailing address, state of residence and email address with your request.
Allspice does not share or transfer personal information to third parties that would constitute a “sale” under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Data Storage and Retention (International Transfers)
Allspice is located in the United States. When you access our websites and our Services, your personal information may be stored on servers in the United States and may also be stored or processed in other countries by our service providers, if and to the extent compliant with law. You understand and agree that We may collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process the information you provide as described in this Privacy Statement even if you are from an area outside the United States. Please be aware that the U.S. and jurisdictions other than the one in which you are located may not provide the same level of data protection as the location from which you are accessing the websites or Services. In addition, your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the United States.
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is needed to provide you with the Services, or to fulfill any legal or contractual obligations we may have, or as otherwise permitted herein and by law.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites and Services that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Each browser communicates “Do Not Track” signals to websites differently, making it unworkable to honor each and every request correctly. In order to alleviate any communication error between browsers and our Services, we do not respond to or honor “Do Not Track” signals at this time.
The websites and Services are intended for adults at least 18 years old. We do not intentionally collect personal information about children under the age of 13 and assume all user accounts are opened by adults. If you believe that we might have collected any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us so that we may delete it.
How to Contact Us
1151 Lovell Lake Rd
Sanbornville, NH, USA
If you believe your information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests for information residing on backup tapes).