Effective Date: December 4, 2023
Collection of Your Information
Depending on how you use our Services, we may collect, store and process, on your and/or if applicable your organization’s behalf, any data or information (including Personal Information) transmitted to us directly from you or your organization including through the Services and our third-party partners and service providers. Your information we collect includes:
- Your contact and account related Personal Information (such as name, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, occupation and information imported from social log in permissions granted to us);
- Information contained in legal agreements including transaction-related information (such as invoices and orders, credit card or other preferred means of payment, billing information, credit card number, expiration date, billing address and/or a history of purchases through our Services);
- Information posted by you to the Services (such as comments, suggestions, feedback, opinions, or media);
- Information you submit to us in the form of an email or via any function within the Services (such as requests for demos, contact forms, job postings, etc.);
- “Usage Data” collected, aggregated and anonymized, by us pertaining to your interaction with the Services which includes, but is not limited to, performance of the Services, metrics and other measures of your use of the Service and its operation; and
- Information you provide to us while registering for, or as a part of participation in, our tradeshows, webinars, seminars and conferences.
How We Use Your Information
- To operate and improve the Services to better understand how users access and use the Services;
- To create user profiles, authenticate visitors and users to the Services and administer accounts;
- To generate de-identified and aggregated Usage Data for any lawful purpose and as specified in the Terms;
- To conduct research about your use of our Services;
- To communicate with you and to respond to your inquiries or requests including customer-service-related purposes;
- To evaluate business opportunities;
- To process product orders received through the Services or other ways you communicate them to us (e.g., email, phone) and to fulfill your requests for tools, software, functionality, features and other products and services;
- To effectuate or enforce a transaction or agreement;
- To provide you with information about our products and services that we believe you may find of interest, including to send you mailing lists, and marketing and promotional e-mails;
- To personalize content and advertisements we provide to you;
- To respond to job applications. If you decide to apply for a job with us, you may submit your Personal Information and resume online. If you apply for a job with us through a third-party platform (such as Wellfound or LinkedIn), we will collect certain Personal Information you make available to us through such third-party platform;
- To provide customer support and technical assistance for our Services; and
- We automatically collect through the Services information that is often not personally identifying, such as the website from which visitors came to the Services, Services visitors’ IP address, browser type and other information relating to the device through which they access the Services. We may combine this information with the Personal Information we have collected from you.
For clarity, we do not make any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will be able to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access to, or alteration of information you provide to us. You make any disclosure of information to us at your own risk.
How We Share and/or Disclose Your Information
We may share or disclose your information, including Personal Information, to third parties for the following purposes:
- In aggregated, or non-personally identifying, forms about our users of our Services for marketing, advertising, research or other reasonable business purposes. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our Services;
- To provide you with information relating to products or services that you have requested or that we believe you may find of interest;
- In response to a subpoena or other legal process by a governmental entity or third party, or if otherwise required by law;
- To protect or enforce our rights including with respect to our assets and properties;
- In the event of the sale or dissolution (bankruptcy) of assets, in whole or in part, of our business or any of its affiliates; and
- To third parties involved in the process of fulfilling orders and providing or performing functions on our behalf including with respect to aspects of the Services (e.g., such as third-party service providers (e.g., HubSpot, WordPress etc.), contractors, payment processors (e.g., Stripe), banks, and collection agencies).
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes.
Cookies, Beacons and Analytics
Our Services use technology, or those of third-party service providers, such as cookies, web beacons (clear GIFs) and similar technologies to track user activity and collect data related to our Services. We may combine this data with your Personal Information provided to us by you.
You can choose to accept or decline some cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. For further information about disabling cookies, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org. However, it is important to remember that many of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, Web beacons are embedded invisibly on webpages and may not be disabled or controlled through your browser.
Analytics & Third Parties
Our Services may include features or functionalities provided by “Third-Party Vendors,” or may integrate or interact with third-party products and services (including, without limitation, via APIs, plug ins, links, frames, embedding, or other interactions) (together, “Third-Party Services”). For example, we may use Third-Party Services for providing aspects of the Services, ad serving, retargeting, marketing and/or for analytics. Certain functionalities within our Services, including your browser, may send your information to the Third-Party Provider and/or Third-Party Services. Any access to and use of any Third-Party Services linked within the are governed by the privacy policies of those Third-Party Services. We are not responsible for the information practices of any Third-Party Vendors and/or Third-Party Services.
Do Not Track Disclosures
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites and Services that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Each browser communicates “Do Not Track” signals to websites differently, making it unworkable to honor each and every request correctly. In order to alleviate any communication error between browsers and our Services, we do not respond to or honor “Do Not Track” signals at this time.
We may use your email address to communicate with you about orders you have placed, inquiries you have made about our products and services or information you have shared with us. We may send you emails from time to time about information we believe may be of interest to you. We may also send you news and offers about our products and services, or those of our chosen partners. Examples include, but are not limited to, our blog, ebook, webinars, newsletter, information about special offers, or other products or offerings.
Our Commitment to Security
Your Choices and Rights
Subject to applicable law, we will make reasonable efforts to ensure your collected information is accurate and complete and we will update or correct your information as needed when notified by you. If you would like to request access to your information including to verify, identify any inaccuracies, or change or delete your information, please contact us at [email protected]. We strive to respond to these requests within 30 days or as otherwise required under applicable law.
Whenever you directly provide us with your information, be sure it is accurate and complete. We are not responsible for any information you provide to us that is incomplete or incorrect. At any time, you may access, edit or delete information within your account. If you delete information from your account, or deactivate your account, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may retain cached or archived copies of your information for a certain period of time.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California and interact with us as a consumer, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.), including to request access to and deletion of your Personal Information (as defined in the CCPA). You may exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]. We do not sell your Personal Information, but we may allow our advertising partners to collect certain device identifiers and electronic network activity that allows them to show ads within their systems that are targeted to your interests. To opt out of having your Personal Information used for targeted advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
Personal data collected from the European Union, United Kingdom and Switzerland will, for example, be transferred to and processed by us in the United States or another country outside of the European Union, United Kingdom and Switzerland. In such instances, we shall ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that appropriate contractual, technical, and organisational measures are in place such as the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission or such other mechanism approved by applicable authority.
How to Contact Us
While we strive for error free performance, we cannot always catch an unintended privacy issue. As a result, we encourage your questions and comments about any privacy concerns. Please direct them to us by an email to the following: [email protected].